Search This Blog

Monday, 13 April 2015

Alex in the garden

The weather was great. It's like summer here.

We spent a lot of time in our back garden and we went for some nice walks with our double buggy.
The buggy is great, so easy to push, feels lighter than our single one and Jessie can sleep there nicely.

We had to buy Alex new shoes again as her first ones are too small now. She's growing so fast.
As we had only boots for her and it was too warm for them in this weather, we decided to left her barefoot for a while in a garden. It was soooo funny. It took her about 5 minutes to move from the picnic blanket and walk on the grass. She's ticklish. We also thought she won't be going to the house as there is a half a meter before the step which is covered by stones, but she managed to get over these too. Well now we have a sandals for her so she can walk where she wants.

That day her butt was little bit red so we let her walk in her body suit and track suit bottoms without nappy. I was waiting for her reaction when she pees first time. I was feeding Jessie when we heard screaming from the bedroom. 

Hubby went there and found Alex with wet pants, he washed her, changed her body suit for T-shirt and let her go out to the garden to play again. When I finished feeding Jessie and he fell asleep again I went to play with Alex. Reading book on the blanket, she walked towards me and peed again. Started to scream. She didn't like it at all. That happened once more before we went home to play and put a nappy on. 

I though she might like the unrestricted movement, but it seams like she prefers to have nappies now. I don't want to push her too much to go on potty as she doesn't like it and I don't want her to feel bad about it. We will wait for her to decide when she'll be big enough. I just hope it will be before her 2nd birthday. ;)

Well she decided to sit on her potty this morning, but she had her nappy and pants on. I explained her, that we have to get her pant off. She was sitting on a potty for a while, but nothing happened. Then she stood up, walked away and returned. That happened a few times until she walked away to the kitchen and peed there. I'm glad we have lino there ;) the mess was cleaned fast.

Alex absolutely loves being outside. She's trying to taste everything. Especially stones, sticks, flowers etc. When she sees some insect, she wants to play with it. Everything is so interesting for her. I love to watch her exploring things around herself.

It's a pity that the weather changed so fast. Yesterday morning was so sunny we thought we'll go to the sea and enjoy some time on a beach, but 3 hours later started to snow!!!! And today it's raining cats and dogs. We still need to take Alex out for a short walk so she can sleep better during the night, I hope afternoon will be nicer.





No comments:

Post a Comment