Soooo, it's nearly 6 months since Jessie was born. The time is running too fast.
For the past months I lived in tracksuits and shorts. I tried my jeans a few time at the beginning of the summer but I didn't like the way they fit.
I was able to put them on but the waist was too tight and my belly was looking worse than a muffin top.
When Jessie was 3 months old I did a squad challenge. And 5 weeks ago I started exercising a little bit.
Last week we had to go shopping and the weather wasn't nice so I grabbed my jeans to try them on.
When I put it on I was surprised. I felt so happy and motivated. The waistband is loose and even though I still have some belly fat it doesn't look that bad.
I'm still breastfeeding and I believe that helped a lot as I am not on any diet and I eat whatever I want.
When I start watching the food and continue the exercises I should be back in shape by Xmas.
I am getting stronger and I wish to start running as well. I'll have a great personal trainer ;) my hubby's grandma, she's still running and she's already 80 years old. I think I already mentioned it, but I would love to have her body and energy when I'm older, it would be a victory to have that by the time I'm 40 ;)
My motivation is growing stronger when I see some results and my kids see the healthy me.
So lets continue with all that. I still need to finish some online courses, I already started, but I believe I'll do them fast when the weather will be worse and we wouldn't be able to spend whole day outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment