We had another great photo shoot with our photographer last Saturday
It was a birthday gift for me from my hubby.
I booked it for Saturday afternoon as he wanted to do some pictures during the sundown.
Unfortunately for us the weather had another idea, so even though we made some photos outside, the sun was nowhere to see, but at least it was dry!
We started the photo shoot in our photographers house, where they have an atelier. A few pictures there, then we went to a beach nearby and had some lovely photos taken there. It was a bit cold, but we didn't spend too long there.
We went back to the house and finished with some more pictures. I can't wait to see the photos.
All took about 3 hours including travelling to the beach and back and us having dinner over there, as we were already starving.
We came home half past 7 which is Alex's bed time. She's usually already in her cot, after bedtime story and sometimes even fast asleep.
I made her a quick dinner, she gobbled it all in a few minutes and hubby was getting ready her milk. I put her down on the floor, so she could play for a while, before all is ready.
Hubby didn't want to give her shower as usual, just wash her with wet cloth head to toe, but Alex had another idea. When I was leaving her room after her bed and pyjamas was ready she was already in a bathroom, standing in a shower waiting of either of us to wash her. This was such a lovely surprise. I didn't expect it at all, but she knew what should come and as she was already tired, she wanted to get things going and speed the process up :)
After a quick shower, she even cooperate during the process, we put her nappy on gave her last milk for the day, so she will sleep better, daddy had the bedtime story duty and after all this was done, she was asleep within a few minutes.
It was amazing day! And I wish to thank our Alex for showing us, that even though as a first time parents we don't know all the time exactly what to do, we must find the right recipe first, but we are doing pretty good job as she's able to cooperate and help us.
So my suggestion to all new parents, set up at least bed time routine, it will pay off!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment