As the title says our holidays became permanent.
With all the changes in our family and the crises that happened a few weeks ago with my dad. We decided to stay here, close to our families.
Nearly all our stuff is already with us, but we still need to arrange some things. We are missing a few things that got lost during the transfer, but we hope the moving company will find them.
I can not go back to work, so I need to figure out what to do if I won't get parental leave here in our new place. That's the reason why I want to complete all my courses as soon as possible, so I can choose what to do. I will miss my work though. It was great place with nice people and really good boss. If I would be looking for a job in a big company I wish for something like I just left.
We have mixed feelings about it. Anytime we see pictures from Ireland we are sad, really missing it and I still call it "back home". Even now I want to cry.
I know I should be happy to be close to my mum and sisters and others and I am, but every change that is so big is difficult to digest.
Our kids probably won't remember much from the green island but we'll show them that again.
New adventure is starting. I'll write more about it later.
No comments:
Post a Comment