So it's here. Christmas Eve is tomorrow.
We have nearly everything ready. Our Christmas tree is hanging from the ceiling :D That's a lovely and very practical tradition if you have little children. Of course, your tree can't be too big ;)
Christmas cookies are done, two full large shoe boxes.
We just need to prepare the Christmas dinner. It's going to be fish and potato salad and for those who don't like the fish we'll have pork ;)
All presents are wrapped and ready to be moved from one room to another at the right time. I can't wait for tomorrow evening.
Why tomorrow? Because the Christmas Eve is the big day for us. We have family dinner and we get the presents. We don't wait until next day. This year it will be first Christmas for Jessie. Alex will actually enjoy this one as she will understand what is happening. Last year it was just another day for her, except she got some boxes to play with :) She didn't mind what was in them. Paper and cardboard were the best toys.
She likes the Christmas tree and she's happy that there is so many people in the house. There will be 9 of us at the dinner table.
I feel happy and satisfied with everything so far. So Santa or little Jesus come on, we are waiting for you :)
I would like to wish you all Merry Christmas and the happiest new year. May all your plans and wishes for next year come true. Thank you for reading my lines here and I hope you enjoy some of them.
I know I don't have a lot of posts. Hope you understand.
Two little angles are keeping me busy and with Jessie who just started to crawl properly on all fours and was able to lift himself on a foot stool yesterday and move from living room to kitchen over 15 cm high threshold this morning, it will be even busier.
So wish me good luck and strong nerves :p The funny time is coming!

No comments:
Post a Comment