Search This Blog

Wednesday, 30 March 2016

No Excuses

It's busy again.

I just completed the photography course and I'm glad my studying is over for now. I have soooo much stuff to do lately.

After Alex was born I joined the No Excuse Mom Facebook page. I love this page, so much motivation, support and health tips. After we moved I was looking for members of No Excuse Mom (NEM) groups somewhere nearby, but there was no group.

So the reason behind my busyness is the fact that I'm starting the No Excuse Mom group here in Slovakia. Our Facebook group covers Czech Republic as well, so I'm hoping there will be some workout groups in the future too.

For those who never heard about No Excuse Mom here is a short description I borrowed from the official NEM program.


No Excuse Moms is a supportive group of women who prioritize health. It was created by Maria Kang and led by a team of volunteers including our online admins, regional managers, local leaders and NEM experts. We don’t believe in quick fad diets, the newest workout craze or abiding by any specific diet rule. We believe in: DO WHAT WORKS FOR YOU, just don’t stop working.To order the No More Excuses Diet Book please click here.
All of us are at different fitness levels. Some of us are marathon runners, others have a goal to run a 5k. Some are fitness competitors, others have a goal to lose 100lbs. Some like to follow a Paleo diet, are gluten intolerant, can’t consume lactose, or are addicted to wine and chocolate. Regardless of your goal, ALL of us are women who understand how tough it is to prioritize health in the midst or work, school, family and events. Even deeper – it’s tough to follow through when you’re stressed, depressed, anxious or unmotivated.

That’s why we are all here.

My workout groups are starting next week. One on Wednesday another on Thursday, so I'm really busy with setting up the exercise plans, translating documents etc. I'm so looking forward to meet other local moms. 
I hope they will enjoy fitness and healthy lifestyle as I do.

That's it for now, I have to finish Jessie's birthday cake as his big day is just behind a corner ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment