Just a few weeks ago we went to the doctor to get development check and vaccinations.
Jessie was really skinny and tall. Did what he was suppose to do. So all good.
But just two weeks later he changed so much. He's stronger, taller, bigger, more active. He's rolling so fast, that he has to be on the floor all the time, or under constant supervision if somewhere else.
He started to do push ups, planks and even rocking on all 4. It won't take long and he'll be crawling like pro. He's moving already, but most of the time to the back.
He's really trying to communicate with us. Is babbling, shouting, screaming, etc. He's not crying much, he's happy baby, only when he's really tired or hungry he can get angry and everyone knows about it.
He loves having same lunch as we do and he enjoys the food.
Yesterday as I was reading my mails he was on the floor playing with toys around him. There was also my old wooden flute. Alex is playing with it. Suddenly I heard the sound of it. I tough it was Alex but when I lift my eyes from the screen she was next to daddy talking. I checked Jessie and he was playing with it.
I was so surprised. When Alex played the flute first time she was 1,5 year old and everyone was amazed she could do such good job with it. Jessie is 7 months old and he can do it too. I can't say Alex wouldn't be able to do at that age, because we didn't have it home when she was that young, but I believe both of them will be musicians. At least I wish for it :D
Alex is singing and is even trying to sing alone now. Not just one word in rhyme, but whole songs.
No comments:
Post a Comment