What is happening with me lately?
A little thought
A little thought
Just yesterday when I was trying to catch Alex crawling around the living room in her nappy to put her pijamas on, I bent over towards the floor and my bump went into my way.
Where did it come from? I know I had a little bump already, but since yesterday it feels like I gained so much weight there so fast, that I didn't even realise and puff and it was here.
It felt so uncomfortable bending over and my hormones decided to come out as well, so while feeding Alex I shauted to the bathroom at my hubby, that he should hurry up, then I wanted to cry again, because I didn't let him to have his shower.
It also less comfortable to put Alex into her cot, her matrace has to be at the lowest level, so she can't get out, but because I am short, I nearly can't reach over there due to my bump.
I just put her down for her nap and I wish she has a different bed ;)
Hmmmmm, seams like the second half of this pregnancy will be really interesting.
Sorry my co-workers, I might be more grumpy than usuall :)
BTW: Alex is grumpy as well, yesterday two teeth decided to come out at once and she's biting everything and everyone who might come to her way.
We might be able to give her a steak soon if the teeth will come that fast and without warning.
No comments:
Post a Comment